To help keep your site and email safe and secure, we use numerous software and hardware tools to constantly monitor our servers. This is done automatically for everyone, for free. Unfortunately, however, sometimes the security software mistakes real users from bots and potential hackers. As a result, we try to make it as easy as possible for you to unlock yourself. How easy? It's as simple as logging into your billing account. That's right, you'll be automatically unlocked within 5 minutes of logging into the billing area.
Manually Unblocking your IP
If automatic unlocking is not working for you or you don't want to wait timeout period, we also offer a way to manually unlock your IP. To manually unlock your IP, please follow the steps below.
- Please begin by signing into your billing account
- Once logged in, proceed to the Account Details section of your hosting
- Within the Account Details section, click the
IP Unban Centerin the sidebar on the left
- The Unban Center will list all of active your Hosting services
- Clicking the Lock icon will open a modal that allows you to enter your current IP. Don't know your current IP address? You can use whatsmyip.org to obtain your current IP address.
- After entering your IP address, simply click the Unban button to unblock your IP